Sunday, May 9, 2010

Vagazzled

I'll be the first to admit I'm not much of a girly-girl; a side effect of which is wax only touches my body if I'm going to be spending an extended amount of time on a beach. So, forgive me for being a bit behind the times on this, but also a bit incredulous. Vagazzled - getting your vajay bedazzled. 

Pre-google I immediately thought...ouch, and how the hell do you get the bedazzles out of your vajay. Post-google I realized it was all about replacing your pubs with crystals. 

Okay, so it's just another pointless way to decorate your lady parts; along the lines of waxing your vag hair into some odd shape in the hopes it will appear sexy to your mate. 

But then I read the FAQs and realized that if you vagazzle, it's more about looking and less about touching. See # 5 below and then tell me how you can possibly have hot sex without a little rubbing.

And if I spent $100 bucks vagazzling you can bet I'd want it to last for a bit, so at the end of the day I decided it's probably better for my sex life if I stick to the basic bikini wax.

1. Skin should be clean, hair free, and oil free
2. Crystals are peel and stick, but it's best to reinforce the stick with glue
3. You can sleep in them but they may fall off (see #5)
4. You can shower in them but water shortens their life
5. Avoid rubbing the area where they are glued on
6. Vagazzles are not permanent, which is fine because you will want to change designs and colors periodically

Still interested? Watch this educational video Vagazzled | Spa Week

Or, join Vagazzled Nation on Facebook.

Are you vagazzled?


6 comments:

Jodi said...

See what happens when to prepare to travel to some exotic beach? Hope you have a wonderful time no matter which road you decide to travel.

Unknown said...

Jodi---St. Lucia is phenomenal! Blows St. Maarten away and completely worth the 22 hours of travel time!

Jodi said...

22 hours travel time? How'd you get there - donkey?

boisecommaidaho said...

...Next best thing...RED EYE!

elle said...

Seriously? People spent time and money on this? And how let down will all the boys who've been treated to vagazzled hoo-ha's be when they get married and find out that really vaginas aren't really sparkely and hair free by nature?

Candice said...

I think getting your vagina bedazzled is alot like having a child. You only do it for the 6+ weeks off of having to give up the booty.

I'm making my appointment now. ;)