- purchase organic dog treats
- cover our windows
- hire someone to kill our bugs
- take up stamping (cards)
- hire someone to pick up our dog crap
- drink the KoolAid (sugar free)
- sell our house (which we just purchased a year ago)
- buy another house in the same neighborhood (huh?)
- give money to lots of random charities
- install a FREE security system for $80/month
- join ya ya's yoga gym
- get your child a bouncy castle
- enroll your children in ballet school
- become part of the Hidden Swings Home Schoolers
It's an interesting neighborhood into which we've moved. So many people trying to help you make good spending decisions. At least the window covering fliers stopped once I put the sheets up.
So now I guess there is nothing to do but begin thinking about my "finalist" dress, what I'll wear for the swimsuit competition, and how I'll answer the tricky questions those damn pageant people always ask.