Monday, November 12, 2007

Family Values

It's not often I feel a strong desire to flee Idaho, but when I do it's always the politics. I can't believe my tax dollars are paying for this shit: http://www.idahostatesman.com/politics/story/205994.html Here is what I learned: 1. Single moms cause drug addiction 2. The 1950s family is our benchmark 3. The 1950s family had troubles too 3. Divorce promotes domestic violence 4. Divorced people are criminals 5. Divorced people raise criminals 6. Divorce is "Satan's" tool 7. We love our children (have 10 of them) 8. If your child's daycare has less than 13 kids, it can be run by child molesters 9. Early childhood education hurts our children by keeping them away from their moms 10. Steven Thayn is a crazy Mormon who thinks faith based statistics like "Divorce is Satan's tool" are okay

No comments: